FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
5 WK. MINI-CAMP
What is it?
- A series of 5 FRIDAY NIGHT PRACTICES/CAMPS
- 1 Practice per week.....lasting 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Dates: 10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4
- 10-12 Players per Roster
- Play with Friends, Neighbors, classmates
- Volunteer Head Coaches
- Same Divisions: K, 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, 9th/10th, 11th/12th
- Skills, Drills & Conditioning as allowed by State and Local guidelines for the safe re-opening of Youth Sports
- Space is limited to only 200 spots.
- Boys & Girls of all skill levels are welcome
- Following all State and Local guidelines on the safe re-opening of Youth Sports.
Is the Fall Season still on?
YES! The Mini Camp series is in addition to the Fall Season. We hope to start the Fall Season in December/January
The Mini Camp Series will be held at Citrus Park in Corona
How are we staying safe?
- If you have any COVID symptoms, been exposed to someone with COVID or have any underlying heath conditions that make you more susceptible to COVID we kindly ask that you do not participate.
- Temperature checks will be administered to coaches upon entry to the field.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each session.
- No spectators on the sidelines (except in rare cases approved by commissioner). Parents will be asked to drop off and pick up. Parents may watch from their cars. Any parents staying must wear a mask.
- Masks are mandatory for all coaches & staff at all times.
- Players must wear a mask upon arrival and can take off once they get to their assigned field. They must put mask back on once they leave the field.
- Please review COVID-19 protocols on website tab.
- Not related to COVID, but still important, player’s with a cast will not be permitted to play.
How much is it?
- $150 for all 5 weeks.
- If you have an FNL credit from the Spring 2020 season, please email CoachPubFNL@gmail.com
How does it work?
- The FNL staff is responsible for sanitizing ALL equipment prior to use.
- Players remain in stable groups of 10-12 and do not interact with other groups.
- Location: Citrus Park - Corona
- Start times: 4:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m. OR 7:30pm
- Each group will be on their assigned field for 1 hour 15 minutes
- A 15 minute intermission between groups to allow for sanitizing and safe entry/ exit to the fields.
- Coaches organize skills, drills and techniques.
- No Uniforms, No refs, no scores, no standings, no playoffs, no trophies.
- Maximum of 3 coaches on the field.
- No substitute players (your group of 10-12 WILL NOT change over the 5 week camp).
What should we wear?
- Any color shorts with no pockets
- Cleats (recommended)
- Coach will be given equipment for practices
How do I volunteer to coach?
- Contact Paul Publico - CoachPubFNL@gmail.com with the below information.
- Coach’s Name:
- Coach’s Cell:
- Coach Email"
- Player Requests:
How do requests work?
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but cannot guarantee.
- You may request friends, neighbors and classmates via the registration process
- You may request a coach if you know someone is coaching